From Division of Theoretical Physics
Affiliation, contact and trivia
- Works at Division of theoretical physics of Ruđer Bošković Institute, Zagreb, Croatia.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Born 28. Dec. 1987. in Zagreb, Croatia.
- PhD in theoretical physics (2014).
Professional scientific interests
- Theoretical and Mathematical Physics
- commutative and noncommutative Quantum Field Theory
- noncommutative spaces, generalized symmetries (Hopf algebra and Hopf algebroid), differential geometry and gauge theory
- noncommutative geometry, spectral triples, spectral action and application to particle physics
- quantum-mechanical completeness, symmetry inheritance and nonlinear fields
- mathematical structures behind Feynman integrals (period, motives) and Algebraic renormalization
- Planck scale physics, black holes and entanglement entropy
- quantum physics, Loschmidt echo, quantum thermalization and integrable systems
- Mathematical structure of QM & QFT (func. analy., spec. theorem, SAE, a more rigorous understanding of Path Integrals)